Experienced practical water scientist wanted as Laboratory Manager; required to perform analyses and oversee lab operations for industrial water treatment including:
- Drinking Water
- High Purity Water
- Industrial Water
- Chilled Water
- Boiler Treatment Water
- Dialysis Water
- Animal Drinking Water
WATER TESTING EXPERIENCE:
- Candidate should have instrumental expertise in the following methods:
- Ion Chromatography
- TOC Analyzers
- Wet Bench Water Analyses (Spectrophotometry)
- Microbial Analysis and Identification
- LAL Testing
- ICP/MS JOB
RESPONSIBILITIES: (Include but not limited to)
- Oversee laboratory accuracy and keep results impeccably accurate.
- Oversee laboratory analytical traffic and reduce turnaround time.
- Install, troubleshoot and perform routine maintenance to laboratory equipment.
- Develop and administer budgets, schedules and performance requirements.
- Increase laboratory testing business.
- Serve as technical adviser to staff, engineers, lab technicians and clients
- Communicate complex scientific analyses clearly and understandably to lay people.
- Ensure GLP procedures, protocols and documentation are maintained and applied.
- Advise management of technological changes needed to maintain lab.
QUALIFICATIONS: BS Degree – Chemistry or Biology 5+ Years Previous Laboratory Experience
TO APPLY: Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org